The recruitment process is rather straightforward. We want to make the move to the Netherlands as smooth and easy as possible. Fixx IT travels to South Africa, mainly Cape Town and Johannesburg, three to four times a year to conduct one-on-one interviews with potential new employees.
We find new developers in various ways, whether through LinkedIn, referrals, social media or direct applications on our website and thus far we have been quite successful in doing so.
- Firstly we start off with the shortlisting phase. This is where your application will be screened and should your skill set match what we are looking for, you will be contacted by our Recruitment Manager.
- A Skype interview will follow with the Recruitment Manager. During this meeting, you will learn more about Fixx iT, your CV and experience will be discussed as well as your motivation for moving to the Netherlands. All necessary documentation will also be asked for.
- The third step will include a face-to-face interview with you in South Africa, where you will meet with the Recruitment Manager and Operations Director.
- We will then compile a shortlist of candidates that will participate in a technical interview with one of our Senior Developers.
- Once we receive feedback on the technical interviews we will notify each candidate and do all necessary background checks.
- We can then start the final step of distributing employment offers. Once the contract is signed and sealed, the process will be started up with the Immigration and Naturalisation Service to apply for the knowledge migrant visa. The eventual start date will depend on the status of your personal official documentation needed for the application. This can sometimes delay the proses, but normally takes between 2-6 months.