Data Science Engineer
error_outlineThis job has expired
date_range Expiring date:
Are you willing to code in the Netherlands as a Data Science Engineer?
We are looking for adventurous, adaptable and self-motivated Data Scientists who are enthusiastic about entering the European working environment. Our personal approach results in an optimal match between your specialist skills and new challenges. We also provide support throughout the process of acquiring a visa, your relocation to the Netherlands as well as other supporting services on arrival.
As a Data Scientist, you implement algorithms and machine learning models. You will have the opportunity to work, identify and take advantage of new technologies and tooling opportunities. With your specialist knowledge, vision and realization strength you add sustainable value and you help the customer realize his objectives.
You take responsibility for developing, testing and implementing analysis solutions that make the Business better and more powerful! You create and optimize predictive models, segmentations and search for a better solution.
- Development strategy, technical path, and key technology direction
- To provide business process decision support at strategic, tactical and operational level.
- Evaluate potential sources of data and their value.
- Ability to confidently present information and analytics.
- Recommend ongoing improvements to methods and algorithms to generate additional value.
- Represent the company as the scientific expert for patent applications, litigations, and industrial standard committees.
- MUST: Bachelor of Science degree / Bachelor of Technology degree /
- MUST: You are willing to learn and use the dutch language.
- MUST: You are willing to travel to client location.
- Independent problem solving attitude and that means that you take ownership of a problem and work it until you have realized a solution for the client.
About Fixx iT Detachering
Fixx iT Detachering, based in the Netherlands, is an organisation that separates itself from the competition by being flexible towards the interests of the client and the need for additional staff for IT specific projects. We strive towards ensuring the shortest possible communication links between organisations and the specialists to supply the best suitable solutions within the shortest space of time.
Our offer to you
Fixx iT will not only provide you with a competitive salary but also:
- A guaranteed 13th cheque
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Language lessons
- Relocation and study allowance
- 25 days of leave
- Company laptop
We also make use of a relocation service to assist with all admin related tasks once you have arrived in the Netherlands.
Skills we look at when hiring Data Science Engineers: