Java DevOps / Engineer
error_outlineThis job has expired
date_range Expiring date:
Are you willing to code in the Netherlands as a Java DevOps / Engineer?
We are looking for adventurous, adaptable and self-motivated Java developers who are enthusiastic about entering the European working environment. Our personal approach results in an optimal match between your specialist skills and new challenges. We also provide support throughout the process of acquiring a visa, your relocation to the Netherlands as well as other supporting services on arrival.
As an experienced DevOps/Java Engineer you will build world-class solutions for our clients in the banking, insurance, e-commerce and government spheres amongst others. In essence you will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of all DevOps related functions.
- Creating and maintaining the CI/CD pipelines.
- Automate testing.
- Continuous improvement of the pipeline and the level op quality enforced by the pipeline.
- Implement monitoring and telemetry of environments and the systems.
- Create self service tools and improve them.
- MUST: Bachelor of Science degree / Bachelor of Technology degree /
- MUST: You are willing to learn and use the dutch language.
- MUST: You are willing to travel to client location.
- Independent problem solving attitude and that means that you take ownership of a problem and work it until you have realized a solution for the client.
About Fixx iT Detachering
Fixx iT Detachering, based in the Netherlands, is an organisation that separates itself from the competition by being flexible towards the interests of the client and the need for additional staff for IT specific projects. We strive towards ensuring the shortest possible communication links between organisations and the specialists to supply the best suitable solutions within the shortest space of time.
Our offer to you
Fixx iT will not only provide you with a competitive salary but also:
- A guaranteed 13th cheque
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Language lessons
- Relocation and study allowance
- 25 days of leave
- Company laptop
We also make use of a relocation service to assist with all admin related tasks once you have arrived in the Netherlands.
Skills we look at when hiring Java DevOps / Engineers:
Source Control Management - GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket
Artefact Repository - Nexus, Artifactory
Database Automation - FlywayDB, Liquidbase, Datical
Continuous Integration - Bamboom, Jenkins, Hudson, CodeShip, TeamCity, Circle CI, GoCD
Build Toools - Maven, Gradle
Testing - Cucumber, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG, JMeter
Configuration - Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Salt, Ansible
Containers - Docker, Kubernetes
Monitoring - Elasticsearch (ELK stack), Splunk, Grafana, AppDynamics, Prometheus, Logstash, DynaTrace
Collaboration - Jira, Confluence, Trello
Scripting - Bash, Shell, Python, Ruby
Security Scan - VeraCode, CheckMarx, OWASP Scanner, SonarQube